1. Withdrawal forms are available at the school office. The form should be filled in completely and submitted to the office. The office, after completing all formalities will prepare the transfer certificate and issue the transfer certificate after three days and not on the same day.
2. Duplicate copies of transfer certificate are not ordinarily issued. In special cases such certificates will be issued after verification, on payment of 50/- . An affidavit should be filed regarding duplicate T.C.
3. Admissions are normally made before the beginning of the academic session.
4. New Session begins from April every year.
5. After the publication of the list for the selected students, admission form duly filled, along with Birth Certificate, Photos, Mark Sheet and Transfer Certificate (TC) from institute last attended (as applicable ), will be submitted, by the parents.
6. Some seats are reserved for students recommended by the management provided they are otherwise eligible to be admitted.
7. Some seats are reserved for students recommended by the management provided they are otherwise eligible to be admitted.